Financial Activity Reporting
ProPay provides a comprehensive set of reports for our Payment Facilitator partners. These reports are designed to provide all of the transactional data that is needed for a Payment Facilitator, and will help you accomplish crucial processes such as risk analysis or reconciliation.
There are seven reports included in our Payment Facilitator reporting suite, they are:
- Comprehensive Transaction Detail Report – This report contains all transactions attempted against any sub-merchant under your portfolio. As a catch all report, this would show all activity against a ProPay Merchant Account.
- Comprehensive Risk Retrieval Report – This report will contain all outstanding Retrieval Requests or Inquiry Requests issued against any sub-merchant in your portfolio. This report will also contain Retrieval Requests that have been responded to so that you can follow those through the dispute process and receive a status update.
- Comprehensive Risk Chargeback Report – This report will contain all outstanding chargebacks issued against any sub-merchant in your portfolio. In addition to the outstanding chargebacks, you will also be able to see which chargebacks have been re-presented and which of those re-presentments were successful or denied.
- Daily Deposit Detail Report – This report is often referred to as the sweep report. In this report you will be able to see the daily deposit that was sent to the sub-merchant's bank account as well as each transaction that was part of the overall bank deposit.
- Affiliate ACH Return Report – This report will contain all of the returned or rejected ACH transactions associated with any of the sub-merchants under your portfolio.
- Interchange Qualification Report – This report will contain the card transactions for sub-merchants under your portfolio and what interchange qualification each transaction settled.
- Residual Statement – This report is specific to the Payment Facilitator and will provide monthly totals for each group of sub-merchants, including processing volumes as well as costs and fees.
Most reports are provided daily and we can set up delivery at whatever time of the day works best for you.